Seaward Primetest 250
We no longer stock this product
The Seaward Primetest 250 is an easy to use handheld battery operated PAT tester. A range of tests for Class 1, Class 2 and extension leads are selected with a single push of a button. The tests are carried out against pre-set limits with measured test result values and clear PASS/FAIL indication on a large display. Connecting the tester to a mains supply allows protective conductor current or touch current measurements to also be made.
RCD trip times can be measured to meet the requirements of the IET Code of Practice. Earth continuity and earth leakage current on 3 phase equipment can also be measured via an optional 3 phase adaptor.
This tester is also supplied with our own 'quick start guide' written specifically for the Primetest 250. This 15 page guide will lead you through the process of setting up and using the Primetest 250. Includes a step by step guide for testing Class I and Class II appliances.
- Key Features
- Included Items
- Earth Continuity tests at 200mA (IT safe)
- 250V / 500V insulation test voltages (For testing equipment with surge protection)
- Sub leakage test on battery power
- Full Leakage test - on mains supply
- Socket test function to show correct wiring and voltage of wall socket.
- RCD Trip time test
- 3-Phase equipment testing through optional adaptor
- Battery Powered, capable of testing up to 5500 appliance on one set of batteries (6 x AA Batteries included)
- Extension lead test including polarity
- Manufacturers one year warranty - (extended warranty available)
- Instruction manual
- Earth bond lead with test probe and clip
- Extension lead test adaptor
- Mains cable
- Soft carry case
- 6 X Alkaline AA batteries