£585.00 Ex VAT
£702.00 Inc VAT
The SMARTPAT is Kewtech’s top of the range Wi-Fi enabled downloadable PAT tester. This lightweight battery-operated tester can be remotely controlled from a smart phone or tablet using the KEWPAT app, providing all the functionality of a traditional downloading PAT tester. As well as remote testing and fast data collection, the free KEWPAT app also features appliance risk assessment, visual inspection, customisable auto-tests, and professional PDF reporting all at the end of your fingertips.
The tester can be used in auto mode using the app, or stand-alone manual mode. Automatic test sequences for Class I, Class II and extension leads are initiated using dedicated function buttons, making it easy and intuitive to use. The test sequences can also be adjusted via the app.
The SMARTPAT can perform approximately 1,400 test on a single set of six standard AA batteries. The earth continuity test is carried out at 200mA, so it is safe to use on all equipment, including sensitive IT equipment. The selectable 500V/250V insulation tests allows surge protected equipment to be tested. On battery power, the test sequence for Class I and Class II equipment includes a substitute leakage test, or the tester can be connected to a 230V/110V supply for a leakage and load test at 230V/110V. The SMARTPAT can also test portable RCDs at 10mA & 30mA without tripping. The test lead is supplied with an interchangeable probe and croc clip and the resistance of the test lead can be nulled.
- Key Features
- Included Items
- Earth Continuity tests at 200mA (IT safe)
- 500V or 250V insulation test voltage
- Extension lead test including polarity
- Subtitute leakage test
- 230V Leakage and Load Current Test (Requires 230V connection)
- 110V Leakage and Load Current Test (Requires 110V connection)
- 10mA & 30mA Portable RCD test
- Test lead nulling
- Battery Powered (6 x AA Batteries included), approximately 1400 tests
- Manufacturer's calibration certificate
- Two year warranty (Kewtech registration required)
- Test lead with probe and croc clip
- Extension lead test adaptor
- Mains lead
- Soft carry case
- 6 X Alkaline AA batteries