Seaward Primetest 100
£269.00 Ex VAT
£322.80 Inc VAT
The Seaward Primetest 100 is an easy to use handheld battery operated PAT tester. Simple 3 button operation for class 1, class 2, and extension leads. The tests are carried out against pre-set limits with the measured values and clear PASS/FAIL indication shown on the large display.
The Primetest 100 performs the mandatory tests required by the IET Code of Practice: earth continuity (200mA), insulation resistance (500 V) and polarity tests for extension leads, as well as a substitute leakage test.
A Free Seaward PATMobile app for the Primetest 100 is available for Android and iOS devices. With the free PATMobile app you can make a record of the appliance and test data during the inspection & testing and then export the data in HTML or XML format to a PC or other device for storage and printing. The app can also store a photograph of the appliance, ideal for making a record of a failed visual inspection or repair.
This tester is also supplied with our own 'quick start guide' written specifically for the Primetest 100. This 14 page guide will lead you through the process of setting up and using the Primetest 100. Includes a step by step guide for testing Class 1 and Class 2 appliances. Preview ≫
- Key Features
- Included Items
- Earth Continuity tests at 200mA (IT safe)
- 500V insulation test voltage
- Extension lead test including polarity
- Sub leakage test
- Socket test function to show correct wiring and voltage of wall socket.
- Battery Powered, capable of testing up to 5500 appliance on one set of batteries (6 x AA Batteries included)
- Manufacturers one year warranty - (extended warranty available)
- Instruction manual
- Earth bond lead with test clip
- Extension lead test adaptor
- Mains cable
- Soft carry case
- 6 X Alkaline AA batteries