City & Guilds 2377-22 Exam
The City & Guilds 2377-22 exam is 1 hour 45 minutes and consists of 50 multiple choice questions. The exam is open book; you can use the IET Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment during the exam. To pass, you must achieve at least 80%.
- Work through the exam methodically and answer all questions.
- Take your time and read through each question carefully.
- If you are unsure of the answer, mark the question using the flag tool.
- Do not leave questions unanswered. You can go back and change your answer later.
- Do not waste valuable time searching for every answer in the Code of Practice.
- Once you have answered all of the questions, go back to any that you have flagged and use the Code of Practice to check the answer.
- Do not finish the exam early. Use any remaining time to double check your answers.
This short practice exam reflects the type of questions and format of the C&G exam.Start Free Mock Exam
If you have booked a C&G course with us, we have a number of full online mock exams that you can access by logging in to your course account.