Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Update 01/03/2021: As an education and training provider, we are following government advice and we will be resuming our training courses again from the 8th March onwards.
We would like to update our customers of the measures we are implementing to help keep everyone safe during our courses.
- We have reduced our class sizes to maintain social distancing.
- We will be providing hand sanitiser, cleaning wipes, face masks and disposable gloves. We also encourage you to bring your own PPE.
- We will be regularly cleaning all equipment with isopropanol alcohol.
- We will be supplying extra PAT instruments and tools to minimise the sharing of equipment. If you have your own test instrument and screwdrivers, please bring them with you.
- If you have a copy of the IET Code of Practice please bring it with you, as well as a pen and paper for taking notes.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to provide lunch on the course. Please bring your own packed lunch.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the course. Please contact us and we will move your booking to a later course free of charge.
- If you are at high risk from coronavirus, or live with someone in a high risk group, and you would prefer not to attend, please contact us and we will move your booking to a later course free of charge.
- If you have attended a course with us within the last 14 days and are showing coronavirus symptoms, please contact us. This will allow us to trace other delegates and keep them informed.
As this is a rapidly changing situation, we will respond to the government guidelines as they are updated.