Practice PAT Exam Questions
To help you prepare for your exam we have provided a free practice mock test. This helps to familiarise yourself with the format of the online exam and also experience the type and style of questions that may be asked.
The City & Guilds 2377-22 exam is 1 hour 45 minutes and consists of 50 multiple choice questions. The exam is open book; you can use the IET Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment during the exam. To pass, you must achieve at least 80%.
- Work through the exam methodically and answer all questions.
- Take your time and read through each question carefully.
- If you are unsure of the correct answer, take a guess and mark the question using the flag tool.
- Do not leave any question unanswered. You can go back and change your answer later.
- Do not waste valuable time searching for every answer in the Code of Practice.
- Once you have answered all of the questions, go back to any you have flagged and use the Code of Practice to find the correct answer.
- Do not finish the exam early. Use any remaining time to double check your answers using the Code of Practice.