Course Booking Terms and Conditions
- Payment in full is taken at the time of booking. Payments are made via the secure Sage Pay payment gateway. On receipt of your booking, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail with your login details. Please login in to your course account and complete the enrolment form within at least 5 working days of the course date to allow us to register the candidate/s for the City & Guilds examination.
- Bookings can be made by telephone (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday). Please ensure that you have all the information you require to hand when doing so, such as debit/credit card details and course dates.
- Unfortunately we are not able to make provisional bookings. We can issue invoices and take payment via cheque or BACS, but we can not book course places until we have received payment in full.
The cost of each course place includes:
- A Plugtest training manual for each delegate.
- Refreshments and a buffet lunch.
- City & Guilds exam enrolment fee (if applicable).
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds
Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course. We will always endeavour to be as fair and reasonable as possible if you have to move your course date due to unforeseen circumstances, however as our courses are fully booked weeks or even months in advance and candidates often have to wait for availability, we have to be strict with our terms of booking.
- For bookings cancelled two or more weeks before a course is due to start, the course fee maybe transferred to another course or the course fee may be refunded.
- No refund can be made for bookings cancelled less than two weeks before the event.
- No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of a training event by Plugtest Ltd, we will endeavour to inform all participants two weeks before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, but we are unable to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including travel, accommodation etc.
- Where dates are varied by Plugtest, course participants may request a full refund if the new dates are not convenient.
- Delegate substitution is permissible up to the start of the course but please note that registration with an external examination body may not be transferable and an additional examination fee may be charged.
Plugtest Ltd reserves the right refuse or terminate attendance on any training course without refund when a candidate knowingly breaches Health and Safety procedures, endangers either themselves or others within the training environment or commits an offence of theft, vandalism or gross misconduct against Plugtest Ltd.
Results & Certificates
Notification of candidate results and subsequent distribution of certificates will take place as soon as practically possible. Where results are submitted to awarding bodies for certification we have no influence over how quickly certificates are issued. Once certificates are released to us we send them directly to the address of the person or company that booked and paid for the course.
Plugtest Ltd is an equal opportunities organisation and we will do our best to accommodate any special needs or requirements. Please discuss with our staff when booking or making enquiries.